Policies and guidelines in this document are subject to change at the discretion of University School of Nashville at any time.
The health, safety, and well-being of our students, supporters, artists, vendors, volunteers, staff and other attendees are our top priority. By attending Artclectic, you agree to adhere to University School of Nashville guidance regarding health protocols.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during the event. Attendees knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19. For the latest COVID-19 guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), cdc.gov.
Access to University School of Nashville, Artclectic and all corresponding event spaces (both indoors and outdoors) will require:
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination:
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination may be satisfied by presenting an original or photograph of a COVID-19 vaccination card, and the name on the participant’s vaccination card must match the participant’s government-issued ID presented at the event.
- Must be 14 days after the final dose, which shall be no later than October 5, 2021.
- Vaccinated guests must continue to follow health and safety guidelines, including wearing a mask over your nose and mouth, social distancing and washing your hands often.
– or –
A negative COVID-19 PCR test from a recognized authority dated within 48 hours of access to the event site and a negative rapid test every 48 hours after initial entry:
- Self-administered, home tests will not be accepted.
All students, supporters, artists, vendors, volunteers, staff and other attendees are required to wear a cloth face mask or a disposable mask that covers both the nose and mouth at all times – including, but not limited to, when guests are inside the building or on the grounds. Gaiters, bandanas and coverings with exhalation valves or vents are prohibited, and the use of a face shield does not eliminate the requirement to wear a face mask underneath. A face mask may be lowered when actively eating or drinking.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Upon entering the event space, all guests will be subject to temperature and symptom checks.
- Guests agree to not attend Artclectic if any one or more of the following is true within 14 days of the event:
- You have (or any person with whom you have close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- You have (or any person with whom you have close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 as identified by the CDC.